Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This weeks baby update!

Well we went to the dr today and we are getting alot closer. I am hopeing we have her in the next week or two. Dr Lunt says she is doing great and she could come anytime. So be ready for the SHE IS HERE post. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Brit said...

Well I hope I hear about her before the SHE IS HERE post..
Yeah Im excited too..

Tiffany said...

Uh, ya! I can't decide if I should tell you to take it easy or to do something to get that baby here! Do what you feel you need to do, but take care of yourself. Love ya!!

The Millers said...

That's pretty exciting! Now you just have to get Megan feeling better so you can bring her around that little baby!

Brit said...

I half to speak to hold her first, before Cody the big baby hogger ok, so now you know, so when he goes to hold her or steal her from someone, you can say cody brit already spoke first k......

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones