Friday, May 16, 2008

She is here!

Addison Mae Curtis is finally here. She weighed 5 lb. 15 oz. and has lots of dark hair. She looks just like Kadence, and is so sweet and adorable. Mom and baby are doing good and trying to get some rest after the long night they just had. Stay tuned for more...!

6 comments:

LV said...

Congrats Mak! I'm so excited for you! What a beautiful healthy baby girl. I am really happy for you. I can't wait to see her!

Lindsay

Brit said...

Im so sad I wasnt there.. I hope we get to see her soon.. im glad you made it to the hospital in time. you two look great.

Jaymerz said...

Congrats on your beautiful little girl!!! Hope all is well with you guys, hopefully we can pop in and see you this summer. Miss you tons!!

The Millers said...

We can't wait to meet her. We hear she is super cute. Hopefully soon!

Savanna said...

She is beautiful! Congrats. You are going to be so good at doing little girls hair! :)

T.K. said...

Congratulations mckay, look at those cute girls. You guys make some Q.T.'s. Good to see you finally have a blog.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones