Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting Ready to Move


I am getting very excited for two things one the baby could be here anytime and two we are MOVING back to ST. GEORGE and I can't wait. I am ready to beable to see my awesome husband at normal hours of the day instead of 8 or 9 o'clock and night when he finally gets home from working all day then driving to Cedar from St. George. I am also excited to be back by my family, it is really hard even though I am only an hour away to be away from them and not beablt to go over and visit when ever I want. We should be moving in a week or so and if you can't tell I am so EXCITED!!!!

3 comments:

Julie Flowers said...

Hey Makayla...
I found your blog on Elsha's! That's awesome you are moving back, I am so happy for you, just in time for some good weather too! Good luck with the new baby coming and everything we will have to keep in touch and get together when you get settled of course! Check us out at: julieandbucky.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

We are all so excited too. We want to see you guys more, but the baby!!!! I can't wait to hold her!

Brit said...

Moving is not fun, only if your going somewhere you want huh.... hope your feeling ok with moving and stuff and you look busy.. busy.. busy...

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones