Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN

Today is Megan birthday she is 5, I can't believe how time flies. She is our little princess and we love her so much. She is so excited to be 5 she keeps telling me that now she really is a big kid and can do all the big kid stuff. But I'm not really excited about that I want her to stay little forever. But, moms don't always get what they want.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Oh heck you think she is big now, wait until they go to Kindergarten, then you will be sad, you will cry all the way there and then she will say, you dont half to walk me in anymore, then you will really feel she is all grown up.

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Megan Happy Birthday to you!!! Can't wait to sing it in person tonight. Love you!!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones