Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby update.

I know most of you already know, but I have to post about it because I am getting so excited. I am now 34 weeks pregnant with our third girl. At first we were a little disappointed about another girl Cory just wants to add some blue and not so much drama, and me I just want something different. But we are happy and very excited now and can't wait for her to be here.

Cory now just wants to have a cuddly baby, we haven't had one of those yet and I hope for the same. I have said that I don't know if I will share this baby it has been 3 1/2 years since we have had a baby at our house and I think I will want to hold her all the time. That is if Megan and Kadence will let me. They have already told me that they will feed her and hold her and help change her diaper, we'll see how long that lasts. Well 6 weeks to go and we will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yea for girls!! I know you aren't especially excited, but Jennifer & I can't provide the pink in this family so you have to!

LV said...

Hi Mak!! I didn't know you had a blog until now!! You can link up to me at bloveslinds.blogspot.com.
You're moving to St. George?? Where? WHen? YEAH!

Lindsay

The Millers said...

I agree with Tiffany. Your just going to have to provide the girls. And I hope you'll let me hold her every once in a while!

Brit said...

Im excited for the baby girl to come, not that it matter what I care or not,but Iam and ya better let me hold her some k.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones